Sunday, July 12, 2009

In Memory of Ravyn, a beautiful Angel





Fly high today Ravyn and rest in peace, all your pain is gone!
Even though it is hard for mom, sisters, all your family and friends to let you go
With God you will be today! One day we will see you again!
Until then you have touched my heart and I know that everyone you met
will never forget how beautiful and strong you are!
You deserve those beautiful wings! Cartwheels today for Ravyn!





to read more about Ravyn, make a donation, or find out how you can help...visit







2 comments:

Becky Gregory Photography said...

What a beautiful little girl. My heart goes out to her family and friends who I know are suffering the worst kind of loss. May God's comfort be with them.

Paula said...

These are beautiful images and I know the family is so grateful to have them. Excellent work!

right click prevention