Thursday, April 30, 2009

Product Photography



OK so most of you know i have been crazy busy well this is one of the reasons why :)... HARIZING, www.harizing.com this is the product that I do product Photography for.

There are copy cats to this product but nothing can take the place of this genuine product that's quality can't even be compared to. You can't beat their customer service and product guarantee that other knock off company doesn't have a guarantee that should tell you something!!!!

Here is one of the lovely models ..lol.. my daughter who is 3 so anyone can wear this product!!! All ages and hair types , but only Hairzing sells combs for the different hair types because after all we are not one size fits all !!! go visit them today at www.harizing.com they really are the perfect solution to a new hair style , dressing up or casual they have different ones to fit all your needs.

I personally have been wearing them for over a year now and still get compliments when I have them in my hair. I have worn them to weddings, on the job, out to eat, and even to the gym I am telling you they are awesome!!!! Hairzing you ROCK!!!

Chrissy

No comments:

right click prevention